Earn Even More with VigLink: Referer click here

Thursday, January 10, 2008

PEOPLE I LOVE - IN MEMORY OF CHRISTINE


THE WINNER - THE UNDERTAKER

THE WINNER - The Undertaker Message List
Reply | Forward | Delete Message #13 of 22 < Prev < Prev < Prev | Next > Next > Next >
What?

Yes, at the end of the day all of us will surely meet the undertaker! No mortal has ever escaped!!!

Here is a story. Its something that's familiar. Her name was Christina Yew Ah Chun from Singapore. And I was the informant and I signed to certify that all the below information given to me was correct. That was on 17th September 1996. I was her husband.

Death is expected. However, the time and circumstances is intrigue. Here is the main report:

CAUSE OF DEATH BY CERTIFIER:

I Disease or condition leading to death
(a) Intracranial Haemorrhage - approximate interval between onset and death - 3 hours
(b) Aplastic Anaemia-approximate interval between onset and death-7 years

II Other significant conditions


REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE
CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION OF DEATH

No comments: